Mujer: Técnica Mixta is an independent artistic-editorial initiative that seeks to represent 100 stories of women from the Jewish Community of Mexico through various artistic languages.
My responsibilities as a Graphic Designer:
– Designing the project’s logo
– Managing and designing publications for social networks (thus giving the project an online presence, voice, and determining its public image)
– Advertise the different events hosted
– Coordinate and develop the content strategy
– Constant communication with the followers and influencers who participated in the project (building a professional community with common interests).